Balliceaux House (PRONOUNCED ""BALI-SO"") is a Three Bedroom Villa which sits perched above Crown Point and offers stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, Spring Bay, and the Islands of Battowia and Balliceaux.
The Villa is completely open and aptly designed for the tropics. Constructed primarily of Brazilian Greenheart and Bequia Stone, the style is warm and contemporary with a mix of Indonesian and vintage furnishings.
The grounds are extremely private and well insulated by the lush terraced gardens. There is separation of the main house and guest wing making it ideal for couples to share the villa. Indoor and outdoor dining tables are available, and the kitchen is equipped with a thermador gas range and outside grill.
The atmosphere is pristine and windswept with regular trade winds off the Atlantic. Large ocean views are consistent from nearly every part of the villa.
- New for 2009: Boat trips - snorkeling,fishing,island exploration on Balliceaux Charter.com
- Vonage - free calls to the US, Canada, and Europe
- Archipelago line of shampoo/conditioner
- Flat screen TV/cable
- High speed,wireless internet
- Plunge pool
- Maid service - 3 days/week
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Use of Tennis Courts available
- West Indies style dinners prepared upon request - price not included
- Kitchen provisioning available upon request - price of groceries not included
- CD / Radio - Ipod, Iphone ready
- Alarm System